Thursday, October 20, 2011

Current Inspiration 10.20.11

These are just a handful of things that have been inspiring me in my work lately.

1. Moonshine. This is a short film (about a to-be-released book) on the artists at dreamworks studios and their personal artworks. It's beautiful and inspiring to see that even once they come home from a long day of artwork in the office, they relax with working on their personal pieces.


2. All about the printing press. I love this guys dedication to his work. And it's true, after printing on almost toilet paper, there is something amazing about printmaking. It might be time to carve another print...



3. On that note... here is some prints that I adore from one of my best friends favorite blogs, grain edit.



4. Kathleen Hanna is probably one of the sickest punk rock feminists out there. They've already raised what they needed in order to make this documentary, but check out the preview anyway. Seriously, any movie endorsed by joan jett has got to be awesome!



2 comments:

  1. Abs! My best Blogger friend! Where have you been? I have been thinking about you, Bri told me about the craziness up there. Hope everything is alright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that we love your blog & your design work! We found you via Lindsey & noticed that you did her blog design. We'd love to discuss some options with you for our blog! :)

    Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...